Saturday, August 31, 2013

Greetings Everyone (by Hera Bell)

Although I host few other Blogs for several years now.  Anthony & Hera Adventures Travel Blog   and Lights Camera Action (Photography Blog)  I felt separating certain topics in 2013 and re-creating a new multi faceted brand.

If you have been a part of my Instagram or my private Facebook page circles, you certainly know that I love cooking, I love everything pretty. My husband and I, we love exploring new things and places and special spots  in our own town and sometimes near by.

Therefor I felt the need to start this Blog.

Welcome to My Montreal Secrets And Beyond.

Enjoy your visually pretty and sometimes yummy culinary journeys as I go along and update this Blog. Explore with me what my Montreal & Beyond offers.

Cheers to Art Of Life & Style.

Hera